Medium Duty Racks/Enclosures
Most suitable for industrial and consumer rack applications that provide shock and vibration protection. This product line provides both strength and versatility that can service a variety of market applications.
We offer a flexible product line, with an extensive selection of rack heights, widths and styles that accommodate your specific design and project requirements. You can also select from a variety of accessories and kits to complete your rack or enclosures. MCOTS or custom designs are available, simply contact us.
Uses: military rapid deployment, control consoles/panels, audio/video and broadcasting communication equipment, environmental testing
AJM Series Features
- 600 lb. static payload or 1200 lb. payload with an enclosed cabinet
- Standard height: 72”
- Standard width: 22.31”
- Three (3) standard depths: 26″, 30″, 36″
- Modular, bolted-together aluminum frame; manufactured using 6500 Series aluminum extrusions
- Standard or custom color options available
- Modified or custom configurations are available including an isolation system for improved shock and vibration attenuation. Several iterations have been tested and qualified to meet the requirements of MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-167-1 and MIL-STD-810. A summary of test reports are available upon request.
- A clear area of half an inch (0.5) should be maintained all around the rack for free excursion under potential shock conditions
- Full line of power panels, air flow and/or cable management accessories
- All racks are shipped with extra hardware (painted 26251)